SUNOL-PG product for industrial gears with Polyalkylene Glycol synthetic base oil (PAG) and advanced additives and for use in gearboxes of different machines. This product is not compatible with mineral base oils and synthetic Polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base.
- Excellent lubrication strength due to the use of a fully synthetic base
- Excellent anti-wear feature
- Thermal stability and excellent oxidation
- Ability to prevent the formation of sediment and sludge
- Low temperature viscosity changes (high viscosity index)
ISO VG 150 ISO VG 220 ISO VG 320 ISO VG 460 ISO VG 680 ISO VG 1000
Density in 15.6°C (Kg/m³) ASTM - D1298 1000±50 1000±50 1000±50 1000±50 1000±50 1000±50
Flash Point (C°) ASTM - D92 240< 220< 230< 230< 245< 240<
US STEEL224 DIN 51517 Part3 (CLP) AGMA 9005-D 94
The SUNOL-PG product for lubrication of spiral gears and industrial gears under heavy load in cement, steel, mines and other industries is used in the range of 30 to 150 ° C.
The SUNOL-PG product is packaged in standard 208-liter barrels.