The LUBTHERM-360 is a full-synthetic heat transfer oils group that is suitable for use in closed systems where the flow of oil is pumped by the pump.
- Highly stable against thermal decomposition
- Avoid formation of acidic sludge and coke settling
- High heat transfer efficiency
- High anti-corrosion properties
- Low steam pressure
- Very easy to set up system in cool mode
- Extremely high working life
Test Method LUBTHERM-HS360
Density in 15°C (Kg/m³) ASTM - D1298 900±50
K. Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt) ASTM - D445 30±2
The LUBTHERM-360 as a heat transfer fluid has a high stability in high pressure systems up to 350 °C and has a maximum film temperature of 375 °C. This product is mainly used in the oil, gas, petrochemical and refining industries, and so on.
The LUBTHERM-360 product is packaged in standard 208-liter steel barrels.
*Package can be changed to customer request.