The LUBTHERM-300 (low-viscosity synthetic oils) product is a group of low-temperature synthetic or low-viscosity oils, and is used in closed systems pumped by the oil flow.
- Very low viscosity
- Highly stable against thermal decomposition
- Avoid formation of acidic sludge and coke settling
- High heat transfer efficiency
- High anti-corrosion properties
- Excellent temperature resistance
Density in 15°C (Kg/m³) ASTM - D1298 880±50
K. Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt) ASTM - D445 20±3
The LUBTHERM-300 product as a heat transfer oil in closed systems up to 300°C has a high stability and a maximum film temperature of 320°C.
The LUBTHERM-300 product is packaged in standard 208-liter steel barrels.