SUNOL-S Industrial synthetic gear oil is composed of Polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oils with high viscosity index, low pour point and life span of grades 100 to 1000. This product is used in cold climates due to the low pour point.
Features and Benefits
- Increase the life of the gear
- Stability against oxidation at high temperatures
- High thermal stability
- Good pressure and abrasion resistance
- Excellent water separation and ice resistance
- Excellent resistance to oil canalization
[Table id = 199/]
U.S STEEL 224, ISIRI 2974, DIN 51517
The SUNOL-S product is used in various types of gearboxes such as screws, hippies, screws and plain bearings in various industries such as cement production, metal industries and mines.
The SUNOL-S product is packed in standard 208-liter steel bottles.
*The product can be packed as per customers’ requested