HYDROL-HFC lubricant is a type of oil in water base fire resistant hydraulic oil formulated from the finest materials. This product is based on water-glycol formulated according to 7th Luxembourg report and ISO 6743/4.
- Less viscosity-temperature change
- Excellent lubricity and anti wear properties
- Good oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent resistant against corrosion
- Good resistant against foaming
|Density in 15°C (Kg/m³)||ASTM - D1298||1050±50|
|K. Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM - D445||46±2|
|pH||ASTM - D1287||8-10|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM - D2270||>170|
HYDROL-HFC oils are used in industries in close contact with fire (Organic solvents) as a risky situations and in hydraulic systems of casting industries.
The HYDROL-HFC lubricant is packaged in standard 208-liter steel barrels.
*On request, the packaging can be different and customized.