The HYDROL-EP is a multipurpose hydraulic lubricant used in numerous industrial applications, and is based on the most advanced type of base oil and special additives.
- Excellent filtering capability
- Stability against oxidation
- Protects components against rust and corrosion
- Excellent water separability
- High resistance to foaming
- Has high shear stability and very good anti-wear properties
ISO VG 22 ISO VG 32 ISO VG 46 ISO VG 68 ISO VG 100 ISO VG 150 ISO VG 220
Density in 15.6°C (Kg/m³) ASTM - D1298 880±50 880±50 880±50 880±50 880±50 880±50 880±50
Flash Point (C°) ASTM - D92 200< 200< 200< 220< 220< 240< 240<
DENISON HF-0 & HF-2 DIN 51524 PART2 (HLP)
The HYDROL-EP product is used in hydraulic systems and light presses in various industries in accordance with the mentioned quality levels.
The HYDROL-EP product is packaged in standard 208-liter steel barrels.
*On request, the packaging of this product can be changed according to the request.