The HYDROL-HFDR product is a type of all-synthetic hydraulic oil based on Tri-Aryl Phosphate, made from the finest materials. This product has a very high anti-corrosion effect, which will increase the life span of the turbine.
- Has excellent shear stability
- Proper anti-corrosion properties
- Has a good anti-foaming effect
- Quick and excellent separation of water
- Flash point and very high explosion
- In terms of the use of phosphate base, it has excellent lubrication properties
Density in 15°C (Kg/m³) ASTM - D1298 1130±10
K. Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)
ASTM - D445 50±5
HYDROL-HFDR oils are used in the hydraulic system of steam turbines and gas turbines.
The HYDROL-HFDR product is packaged in standard 208-liter steel barrels.
*On request, the packaging of this product is subject to change upon request.